E.V. Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd
[doptg id=”30″] Address: Francis Lewis Boulevard and 100th Avenue Neighborhood: Queens Village Architect: Matz, Herbert E. Year: 1951 Current Status: Extant Award: Honorable Mention Typology: Religious Building This church is still in use and looks much the way it did upon construction, although a bulky addition has been added to its squat corner tower, ostensibly to hide cell phone equipment. The rest of the pale brick building is relatively plain except for some piercework on the tower. The church is now used by the New Covenant of Christ, which relocated to the site in 1973.