This convent fits well into the larger Gothic Revival religious complex of Our Lady Queen of Martyrs. The school dates from 1929, the church itself from 1939. All have stone facades with slate roofs, giving a unified appearance. The convent’s principal facade faces into the complex and is situated next to the rectory. It can be recognized by the large statue of Our Lady Queen of Martyrs inside a niche. The convent was originally designed for up to 24 Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. As with many secondary religious buildings from this time such as monasteries and convents, it is unclear if this is still serves the same purpose today.